Before applying a facial mask :-
Use a cleanser Lotion for dry skin and Gel cleansers for oily skin to remove the dirt.
Then exfoliate with a mild scrub that contains exfoliates that are round and non-abrasive and then apply a facial mask that suits your skin after exfoliating.
Facial Mask For Dry Skin:
- Mash 1 banana and add 2 tablespoon honey and 2 tablespoons sour cream. Now apply to face and neck by facial brush let set for about 10 minutes. Gently wipe off with a damp wash cloth or wash it with cold water.
Facial Mask For Oily Skin:
- Smash half apple and add 1 tablespoon lime juice and 2 tablespoons sour cream. Apply to face and neck by the facial brush and let set for about 10 minutes. Gently wipe off with lukewarm water and then wash it will cold water.
- After a bath, and base for make-up use some diluted lime juice on our face. Dab it on very lightly on the face. Wait for 10 minutes before using foundation or make up.
- Diluted buttermilk is also dabbed on the face and left on the face for 10-15 minutes before any other application.
- While preparing for a night out or a very special party, rub a cube of ice all over the face. Let it dry and then use make up.
- Slice an apple very thin. Place these on the face and leave for 15 minutes. It observes extra oil and also helps to close pores.
- Take half a cup of rice flour and half a cup of mashed ripe papaya. Add one spoon of lime juice. Wet the face and gently massage this mixture on the face. Leave it for 10-15 minute. Now wash the face by cold water.
Way to reduce Body Fat Naturally. Reducing fat doesn't always have to mean hitting the gym for endless hours. In fact, there are a few things you can do outside of the gym to boost your fat-burning abilities. Because it takes time to work off the 3,500 calories found in just one pound of fat. And if you're looking to burn off these 3,500 calories, you'll need to whip your metabolism into shape.
Simple ways to burn fat, fat burning foods & some examples of foods you should try to avoid to help you fight fat for years
- Water: You are what you drink, so if you're drinking too many sugary juices, sodas and energy drinks, then you'll soon become dependant on them. Water is the obvious healthy choice, and it can keep you from filling up on empty calories that are found in sodas, coffee and certain teas.
- Green Tea: Green Tea isn't only delicious, but it's nutritious, cancer-fighting, and provides a metabolism-boosting effect as well. You can find green tea extract in pill or liquid form, and taking either will help increase your metabolic rate by 4%; if you take three daily doses, you could burn 60 more calories per day than you're currently burning.
- Use Banana to your Breakfast: You don't have to limit eating bananas to breakfast because they're good at any point in the day.
- Add Iron to your Diet: Eating enough iron is another helpful fat burning tip. When your body is lacking iron, your cells won't receive the proper amount of oxygen they need, thus resulting in sluggish metabolism. Adding an Iron supplement or multi-vitamin(s) to your daily routine can fix this problem.
Way to reduce Body Fat Naturally. Reducing fat doesn't always have to mean hitting the gym for endless hours. In fact, there are a few...
3 tablespoons jojoba oil 3 tablespoons rose hips seed oil 2 drops rose essential oil ...
Before applying a facial mask :- Use a cleanser Lotion for dry skin and Gel cleansers for oily skin to remove the dirt. Then exfoliate with...
After a bath, and base for make-up use some diluted lime juice on our face . Dab it on very li...